Without generous contributions from people like you, I would never be able to run a campaign. In Oregon, individuals who donate to campaigns can be reimbursed up to $50, and couples can be reimbursed $100. This is a great way for anyone to get involved in the political process and combat big business money. 



Please follow the link below to contribute to my campaign.



If it is easier, you can mail contributions to:

Committee to Elect John Lively for State Representative, Dist. 12

1186 West D Street
Springfield, OR 97477 – 3519

Please include your employer, occupation, and employer address. This is information required by the Secretary of State for all political contributions.